Fiber optic cleavers are cutting tools that make optical fiber end face cuts. Applications for fiber optic cleavers include
networking and telecommunications. They are often used with Fiber Optic Cables, Fiber Optic Connectors, and Fiber Optic Splicers.
The primary function of a fiber optic cleaver is to precisely cut optical fiber. These tools are relied on to cut the fiber as
smoothly as possible to reduce loss of signal. If the cut of the fiber is not a clean perpendicular cut then the rough surfaces results in optical return loss from the scattering or reflection of light.
Miller clamp is a widely used general tool. It is mainly used for moving tube and coating of fibers, can handle most of the common application. Besides, the handle uses an ergonomic design so that it is more comfortable for long-time operation.
1. Big hole: Stripping 1.6-3mm to 600-900μm buffer
2. Middle hole: Stripping 600-900μm to 250μm jacket
3. Small hole: Stripping 250μm-125μm fiber
4. Pre-set at the factory, no adjustments needed;
5. Will not scratch or nick glass fiber;
6. All cutting surfaces have sophisticated mechanical tolerances to ensure a clean, smooth operation;
7. Comfort-grip, ergonomic handles;
8. Lock to hold tool closed when it is not in use.
NK3200 Mini-Pro OTDR combines 9 functions in one device:
-OTDR: 1310/1550nm, 22/24dB, 500m-60km
-Light source: 1310/1550nm, >-5dBm
-Optical power meter: 50~+26dBm
-Visual fault locator: >=10mW
-RJ45 Ethernet Cable Sequence
-RJ45 Ethernet Cable Distance
-RJ45 Ethernet Cable Tracker( optional Accessory)
It could quickly detect the breakpoint, universal connector, 600 internal
storage, TF card, USB data storage, and built-in 4000mAh lithium bat-
tery, USB charging. It is a good choice for long-term fieldwork.
-Lightweight, portable, cost-effective
-One Key Operation, Legible Test Data,
-Integrated with Visual Fault Locator system, easy to detect fault location of dead Zone
-Dustproof, waterproof, quakeproof, suitable for field maintenance work
-Large capacity battery, long working time, suitable for long time field working
-Suitable for fault location during construction and maintenance of FTTx and access network
1. It can applicable fibers such as SM/MM/DS/NZ-DS/EDF.
2. 8 Sec. splice time, 40 Sec. tube-heat time.
3. Reversible monitor with control panel on each side.
4. Compact & Light weight (3.3kg with battery).
5. SYSTEM TEST ensures the best working condition.
6. Auto check fiber end face.
7. Auto calibrate parameters.
8. Store 8000 groups of splice results, and can connect to computer
9. 8 Kind of Language options: English, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, German, Chinese.
10. Large capacity internal battery ( Liion battery 12V 10,000mAh can guarantee the outdoor work. Normally when the user operate
by the right way, the battery can really offer more than 200 times of continuous splices and heats when it is used in outside.
Fiber Fast Connector is used for field assembled
optical fiber connector, widely used in fiber to the
home (FTTH) access optical networks, to assem-
ble with drop cable quickly.
1.Used to open the FTTH fiber terminal end.
2.In the box, cabinet, such as wiring into the box.
3.Off the back of the accidents such as fiber, mainte
4.LAN, wan, data and video transmission.
5.The construction of the fiber end user access and
6.Optical fiber access of mobile base station.
Mini and compact, easy to operate, and easy to carry Single-mode dual-wavelength: 1310nm/1550nm 3 kinds of modulation frequency: 270Hz/1000Hz/2000Hz The detachable silicone sleeve can effectively protect the machine and avoid damage to the machine due to collision 2.5mm universal interface, suitable for SC/FC/ST interface, LC interface needs to purchase an adapter separately Product list: machine. Adapter. Certificate of conformity. Warranty card. Manual. Packing box