Call: +639568659392 +639499836427
Please Call for price
Mini Figure 8 Fiber Optic Cable 2, 4, 6, 8, 12 and 24 Core GYXTC8Y, Single Mode
Loose tube stranded Figure 8 fiber self-support fiber optic cable (GYXTC8Y)
The structure of GYXTC8Y cable is to put 250µm optical fiber into loose tube made of high modulus material, which is filled with waterproof compound. The cable core is wrapped in a plastic-coated steel (PSP) and integrated with the steel strand into an 8-figure polyethylene sheath. Figure-8 self-supporting structure provide high tensile strength and enables easy and cost saving aerial installations.
- Steel wire strands have extremely high tensile strength, which is convenient for self-supporting overhead laying and reduces installation costs
- With good mechanical properties and temperature characteristics
- Material of loose tube has good hydrolysis resistance and high strength.
- The loose tube is filled with special gel, which protect the optical fiber
- Take the following measures to ensure the waterproof performance of the optical cable
-Single metallic wire center reinforced core
-Filled with special Water-blocking material in loose tube
-Complete cable core filling
– Moisture-proof layer of plastic-coated steel (PSP)
|Fiber Type||Fiber attenuation(+20℃)||Band Width||Numerical aperture||Cut-off wavelength of optic fiber cable|