Fiber optic cleavers are cutting tools that make optical fiber end face cuts. Applications for fiber optic cleavers include
networking and telecommunications. They are often used with Fiber Optic Cables, Fiber Optic Connectors, and Fiber Optic Splicers.
The primary function of a fiber optic cleaver is to precisely cut optical fiber. These tools are relied on to cut the fiber as
smoothly as possible to reduce loss of signal. If the cut of the fiber is not a clean perpendicular cut then the rough surfaces results in optical return loss from the scattering or reflection of light.
Cable Traction Machine
Municipalities, telecommunications and other enterprises often have to carry out buried pipeline construction and wiring.
In the traditional optical cable and cable construction process, it is difficult and the construction period is tight. Inevita-
bly, a large amount of manpower is required, and the construction period is long.
With technology as the primary productivity, Clusterasia Corp offers an efficient, time-saving and labor-saving cable
tractor that solves a major problem in cable construction.
The cable tractor is suitable for the construction of cable buried pipelines. During the construction process, the machine
always keeps the cable smoothly.
With the help of Cable traction machine, the cable is not stacked, the pressure and tension of the cable are less than the
safety parameters and the cable will not be damaged
1. It can applicable fibers such as SM/MM/DS/NZ-DS/EDF.
2. 8 Sec. splice time, 40 Sec. tube-heat time.
3. Reversible monitor with control panel on each side.
4. Compact & Light weight (3.3kg with battery).
5. SYSTEM TEST ensures the best working condition.
6. Auto check fiber end face.
7. Auto calibrate parameters.
8. Store 8000 groups of splice results, and can connect to computer
9. 8 Kind of Language options: English, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, German, Chinese.
10. Large capacity internal battery ( Liion battery 12V 10,000mAh can guarantee the outdoor work. Normally when the user operate
by the right way, the battery can really offer more than 200 times of continuous splices and heats when it is used in outside.
Rotate the tool by clockwise direction 2-3 times.
Brand Pro'sKit tool assure high quality and safe reliance.
V-shape cable holder gives users a good operating experience.
Users can push the shaft to the left end to get a longitudinal cuts quickly.
Turning the adjusting screw can help users to work with less force on operation.
Application (strip dimension): strip cables from 4.5-25mm (0.18"~1.0") diameter.
The V-shape cutter adjusting nut get right exposed length of blade, which meet the cable thickness.
· ONU info: SN\PASSWORD\LOID\MAC
· ONU status: Online, long light, OLT break, ONU break, No power, None ONU
· Interaction mode: Support Bluetooth, QR code, barcode and other interaction
methods, realizes auto verification
· Quickly analyzes the actual data from the ONU to the OLT to provide more
optical network information and extended functions
· Compatible with optical power meter, VFL, cable tracing, check line sequence
and other additional functions, with enhanced battery power supply
W3208 handheld optical power meter is a compact and an easy-to-use testing Instrument for optical fiber networks, which can be used for absolute optical power measurements. It features ingenious appearance, wide range of power measur ement, high accuracy end user self-calibration function with high performance-to-price ratio
Miller clamp is a widely used general tool. It is mainly used for moving tube and coating of fibers, can handle most of the common application. Besides, the handle uses an ergonomic design so that it is more comfortable for long-time operation.
1. Big hole: Stripping 1.6-3mm to 600-900μm buffer
2. Middle hole: Stripping 600-900μm to 250μm jacket
3. Small hole: Stripping 250μm-125μm fiber
4. Pre-set at the factory, no adjustments needed;
5. Will not scratch or nick glass fiber;
6. All cutting surfaces have sophisticated mechanical tolerances to ensure a clean, smooth operation;
7. Comfort-grip, ergonomic handles;
8. Lock to hold tool closed when it is not in use.