Call: +639568659392 +639499836427
Please Call for price
C-CORP Digital TV Receiver
C-CORP Digital TV Receiver is an efficient, user-friendly accessory for viewing live free-to-air TV content on Android and AppleTM devices, and is compatible with DVB-T and ISDB-T (full seg)digital TV transmissions. C-CORP Digital TV Receiver creates its own private WiFi network for use by the mobile device and there is no need to search for an internet connection or use cellular data airtime. Download the free SianoTV HD application from the “Apple Store” or “Google Play”, watch TV and enjoy.
- Connects directly to iPad/iPhone/Android/Tablet
- Which high-quality (HD/SD)
- Net weight: 0.07 kg
- Battery lifespan-more than 4 hrs of TV viewing
- Free easy to use
SIANO TV app from the App store for IOS and from here for Android.
- Gross weight: 0.16 kg
- Live playback, recording, paused/rewind
- Miniature matchbox size unit 65x46x16 mm (w/o antenna)
INSIDE THE BOX:
- C-CORP Digital Tv Receiver
- Miniature Telescopic Antenna
- Extra Strong Magnetic Antenna
- Charging Cable
- C-CORP Digital User Guide
C-CORP Digital TV Receiver
- View live TV (DVB-T and ISDB-T broadcasts) on your Android and Apple smartphone or tablet
- Pause, rewind, and record programs while viewing
- Access to detailed programming information (EPG)
- Equipped with internal battery for over 4 hours of viewing time
- Supports the following Apple devices: iPad 2, New iPad, iPad Mini, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, and iPod 5 with iOS 5.1.X or newer
- Designed for use with advanced Android devices using Android 4.0.3 or newer, such as Samsung Galaxy S2/S3, Note/Note2, Google Nexus 7, Asus TF300, HTC One and others (C-CORP Digital TV Receiver was tested with a select list of manufacturers and models only)
2 Safety Instructions
- Read this entire Quick Guide to ensure proper usage.
- Keep this Quick Guide handy for future reference.
- Do not use the C-CORP Digital TV Receiver while driving, cycling, or operating any moving vehicle or apparatus. This is dangerous and may result in a traffic violation and may be illegal in some areas.
- Keep the C-CORP Digital TV Receiver away from all liquids and liquid-prone locations such as sinks, bathtubs, rain, and other sources of moisture. Moisture can cause electric shock as with any electronic device.
- Clean the C-CORP Digital TV Receiver with a soft lint-free cloth.
- Do not allow children under the age of 6 to use the C-CORP Digital TV Receiver unsupervised.
- Never force any connector into the C-CORP Digital TV Receiver’s USB and antenna ports. Ensure that your connectors are the identical shape and size before you connect.
- Do not disassemble, crush, short-circuit or incinerate the C-CORP Digital TV Receiver battery, as it may cause fire, injury, burns or other hazards.
3 Disposal Instructions
Do not dispose of the device with unsorted waste. Improper disposal may be harmful to the environment and to your health. Consult with your local waste authority for information on collection and recycling programs in your area.
4 Package Contents
- C-CORP Digital TV Receiver
- Telescopic antenna
- Extra antenna
- USB charging cable
- User manual
- Gift box
5.1 Charge the C-CORP Digital TV Receiver fully before initial operation
- Connect the charger to the C-CORP Digital TV Receiver and to an electrical outlet until the “Charge” LED turns on
- When the C-CORP Digital TV Receiver is fully charged, the “Charge” LED turns off
5.2 Download and install the free SianoTV HD
5.3 Turn on the C-CORP Digital TV Receiver using the ON/OFF switch (indication: blue LED lights up). Position the C-CORP Digital TV Receiver outdoors or on a window ledge for maximum reception
5.4 Set up the WiFi connectivity on your mobile device’s settings/connectivity manager
- Use your mobile device at a maximum of 10 meters distance from the C-CORP Digital TV Receiver
- Go to the “settings”-”WLAN” then search for the “Meron_C-CORP” network name
- Enter the password – “10076”
5.5 Activate the “SianoTV HD” application
a. For initial use only, channels must be scanned; go to SianoTV > Select Settings
b. Choose the country you are located in.
C. Once the channel scan is complete, press “DONE”
5.6 Select “Live TV”, press and watch TV channels.
To switch from one channel to another, swipe fingertips over the screen either right or left
There are no reviews yet.