Miller clamp is a widely used general tool. It is mainly used for moving tube and coating of fibers, can handle most of the common application. Besides, the handle uses an ergonomic design so that it is more comfortable for long-time operation.
1. Big hole: Stripping 1.6-3mm to 600-900μm buffer
2. Middle hole: Stripping 600-900μm to 250μm jacket
3. Small hole: Stripping 250μm-125μm fiber
4. Pre-set at the factory, no adjustments needed;
5. Will not scratch or nick glass fiber;
6. All cutting surfaces have sophisticated mechanical tolerances to ensure a clean, smooth operation;
7. Comfort-grip, ergonomic handles;
8. Lock to hold tool closed when it is not in use.
9. Length: 165 mm, Weight: 122 g